In our Opinion items to look out for for 2024.
Hand Drawn Sketches
Hand-drawn sketches generated either through AI or with conventional design software will bring your website design alive with original and creative content.
3D Web Design
Enhancing your website with vibrant 3D images and elements adds a heightened level of realism compared to a conventional 2D page. Platforms like Spline empower you to effortlessly transform your creative concepts into reality, seamlessly implementing them through an exported embed code. At Think Branding, we’re particularly enthused about the transformative impact of 3D elements on web design and the user-friendly coding options that allow for a smooth integration of these dynamic features.
AI/ML Generated Artwork/ Imagery
AI/ML-generated artwork, also known as generative art, is a fascinating and rapidly evolving field where artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms are employed to create visual content. These algorithms can be trained on large datasets of existing art, learn patterns, and then generate entirely new and unique pieces. Here are some aspects and examples of AI/ML-generated artwork
Bento Box is a term that could be metaphorically used to describe a compartmentalized or modular UI design approach, where different elements are organized into distinct sections, much like the compartments in a traditional Japanese bento box
Using vibrant colors, gradients, and glows in design can create visually stunning and dynamic effects. Here are some considerations and tips when incorporating these elements into your designs:
1. Vibrant Colors:
- Color Psychology: Understand the psychological impact of colors. Vibrant colors like red, orange, and yellow can evoke energy and excitement, while blues and greens may create a more calming effect.
- Contrast: Use vibrant colors against neutral backgrounds or complementary colors to enhance visibility and readability.
- Consistency: Maintain a consistent color palette throughout your design for a cohesive and harmonious look.
- Depth and Dimension: Gradients add depth and dimension to flat designs. Consider using subtle gradients for a modern look or bold gradients for a more dramatic effect.
- Color Transition: Experiment with different color transitions in gradients. Radial gradients, linear gradients, and angular gradients can create distinct visual effects.
- Backgrounds: Apply gradients to background elements to create visual interest and make the design more dynamic.
3. Glows and Highlights:
- Accentuation: Use glows and highlights to accentuate key elements such as buttons, icons, or text. This draws attention to important parts of your design.
- Subtlety: Consider subtle glows for a more elegant and refined look. Strong glows can be attention-grabbing, but they should be used sparingly.
Color Choice: Experiment with the color of glows. A soft, white glow often works well, but you can also match it to the color scheme of your design.